We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places to South America

Which Chile hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Best places to South America

Hi All,

I am traveling to South America in September for a month. I haven't yet planned my route and I am hoping to travel through a few countries. I know it is not enough time to see most things but if you had a month in South America, which countries (and cities) would you visit?

All replies welcome.

Cheers,

Jags

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
reviews: 7
1. Re: Best places to South America

It really depends on your interests. If you are into ancient cultures then choose Mexico, Guatemala or Peru. If you want scenery then probably Chile is your best bet. If it is beaches there is a lot of choice, but I would go for Brazil. If it is the big city then Buenos Aires.

2. Re: Best places to South America

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 27, 2009