We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

problem with provincia pagos

Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 5
problem with provincia pagos

has anyone had problems paying argentina's reciprocity fee using the provincia pagos website? i'm having trouble. i'd appreciate any help with this. thanks!

katy

Edited: 12:06 am, January 20, 2013
33 replies to this topic
Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 51
1. Re: problem with provincia pagos

Hello Katy and welcome to Trip Advisor!

About the reciprocity fee: many forum members have reported some difficulty with this new procedure.

I'm copying below the links to 1) a recent thread on this same topic (there is a happy ending:- all members reported being able to finally log in and pay), and 2) the Migraciones website which has instructions in English.

1) tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294266-i977-k6017…

2) www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/

Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 5
2. Re: problem with provincia pagos

of course, immediately after i posted this, i went back to provincia pagos for the millionth time and the payment page worked! i just had to whine to the webiverse i guess. thank you for your input! kk

Buenos Aires...
3. Re: problem with provincia pagos

Hi, does anybody know if I have to pay a reciprocity fee leaving EZE airport here in Argentina returning to U.S.A..? I arrived here on a cruise ship.. I just made my reservation today & depart tomorrow night .. I want to make sure they will let me board... Hope to hear from someone.

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 51
4. Re: problem with provincia pagos

Hello Alfredo,

Good news for you: You won't have to pay the reciprocity fee.

Bon voyage!

Lakewood, Colorado
reviews: 80
5. Re: problem with provincia pagos

I am on the site right now trying to pay. I mistakenly put two entries for myself and can't figure out a way to remove the second entry. I've got no interest in donating $160 to the government but I cannot get that second entry off the list. HELP! Please! thanks so much.

Lakewood, Colorado
reviews: 80
6. Re: problem with provincia pagos

Okay here goes- it took an hour of working on these sites, being sent in circles, but if you go to option 2 above

2) www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/

in English, that helps a great deal if, like me, your Spanish isn't expansive. It will send you to provincia at which point you look under the Log In and click on Sign Up. Once you do that you can start filling out forms to pay the reciprocity fee.

Good luck and happy travels!

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 81
7. Re: problem with provincia pagos

Very helpful, thanks for posting the links !!!

Buenos Aires...
8. Re: problem with provincia pagos

Just got back from Argentina 3 days ago, thanks for your information. Being we came in on cruise ship, our passports were stamped, so we didn't have to pay the recipetory fee leaving the country.

Minneapolis...
9. Re: problem with provincia pagos

I am just so irritated I could scream. Everytime I try to process my card, it tells me that it has not been accepted by the processor, except in spanish. I've tried everything recommended on here, I just dont know what to do. I am flying out tomorrow.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
10. Re: problem with provincia pagos

happytraveler1992, try a different card... borrow a pal's card... good luck!

Cheers,

Terry

Reply to: problem with provincia pagos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted