We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entry/Exit requirements for Argentines with US passport

Which Argentina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Entry/Exit requirements for Argentines with US passport

Does anyone know if I need a valid Argentinian passport if I'm traveling to Argentina with my US passport? I have not been to Argentina in 26 years and I keep getting all kinds of conflicting information regarding this matter. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Entry/Exit requirements for Argentines with US passport

You don´t need an Argentinian passport. If you are Argentinian you don´t have to pay the reciprocity fee, even if traveling with a US Passport (or a Canadian or Australian Passport).

"No están alcanzados por la norma que establece el pago de la tasa de solicitud de ingreso, los siguientes supuestos:

a) Argentinos que asimismo ostenten nacionalidad australiana, canadiense o estadounidense y se presenten al control migratorio con pasaporte expedido por alguno de esos países."

2. Re: Entry/Exit requirements for Argentines with US passport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 17, 2013