We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus terminal to Le Meridien

new york
reviews: 1
bus terminal to Le Meridien

I'll be take the bus from KL to Singapore. I'll be staying in the Le Meridien. Can someone advise how far is the hotel from the bus terminal? and what's the best ways of getting to the hotel?

new york
11. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

I know taking the 8/9 am express is pushing it. does KL have an ealier bus going to singapore? Like maybe 7am?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 57
12. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

u can try the 7.30 am bus from :

http://www.airebus.net/schedule/index.html

plusliner.com/schedule/nice2_schedule2.asp

First coach's site is under construction but they too have 7.30 am bus so here is the contact/info from another site :

www.journeymalaysia.com/ptasingapore.htm

Good LUck

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
13. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

PS. the earliest ride is 7.30 am from any of the coach/bus company and it is just barely enough time to rush to the airport (dont forget u r arriving in SIN during lunch hour and SIN is a very populated city especially town areas) but if that is a risk u want to take, this is the best option.

Good Luck

PS. have ur friend consider taking the overnight train to SIN ? u will leave at 11 pm at night from KL and arrive in SIN by 8 am (or thereabouts) so u can enjoy a good comfortable night sleep and when u wake up u r in SIN and no worries about missing your flight (SIN is efficient but the pain in coming back to the US hasnt been fun since Sep 11th coz of the extra security measures so extra time is needed on top of the usual 2 hours - I dont normally go to the airport till 1 1/2 hour before my flight in SIN coz it is such a short and quick ride to the airport and checking in is never a problem, the spare hour is taken up with the security check and walking to the gate which is just in time, not a minute to spare but if u dont have the time, I definitely would drop the bus and go with the train, u need to sleep in the hotel which u got to pay for anyways so why not just sleep on the train and be in SIN when u wake up ?)

new york
14. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

My friend flight is at 4:55pm. So it might be pushing it a bit. I'll consider the train route. Please give me some info as far a the train commute. LIke where i can the ticket and price range for the tickets. thanks

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
15. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

check with malaysian railway for details (price and schedule)

www.ktmb.com.my

http://ktmb.virtualmalaysia.com/

http://www.seat61.com/Malaysia.htm

visitsingapore.com/publish/…rail.html

This is a very good review of the train ride :

…ciao.co.uk/General_Malaysia__Review_5609619

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
reviews: 24
16. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

Instead of having to rush thru, take the 7.30am bus from KL, that would already gave Ur friend more than enuff time to catch his 3.30pm flight back to AU. Cos 7.30am bus should arrive in SG around 12noon.

Cheers

Singapore
reviews: 3
17. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

Hi Aznzgote,

Yopu can look for a Travel Agency called Luxury Tours and Travel located at the Meridien Shopping Centre, 2nd floor. They provided transfer from SIN to Kl and back to SIN @ S$40+.

Singapore
18. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

From Queen St /Lavender to Airport, you can take SMRT 960 to Marina Square, walk to Suntec and transfer to SBST 36 to the Airport. Would take near 1 hour.

19. Re: bus terminal to Le Meridien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 21, 2009