We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

folks,

Wanted to get feedback on which on the attraction is better as we are not an guest int he marina bay sands hotel.

I saw reviews on both of them as good, but since they offer similar views, wanted to check on which one is btter

9 replies to this topic
Hyderabad, India
reviews: 44
1. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

Its Sands Skypark

Both are different experience, my view. If you have teens with you, Flyer should be more enjoyable.

…wordpress.com/2012/…

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g294262-i1747-k3779…

Edited: 10:38 am, March 15, 2014
LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
2. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

Yes there not really competing attraction, both very different. If it's just views you want there others available from similar or greater height for free or significantly less money. And yes, the wheel is much more fun for kids.

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 42
3. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

Hello, the MBS Skypark is higher than the Flyer, entrance fee is slightly cheaper (though you get discount with a SQ boarding pass at the Flyer). The observation platform is much larger than the Flyer cabin.

You can stay on the platform as long as you want. You can go before dusk and enjoy the view at daylight and at night; doing this on the Flyer requires a good timing.

The MBS Skypark is subject to weather while the Flyer cabin will protect you from the rain. Also there is an audio guide in the cabin.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 981
4. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

We chose the MBS Skywalk as it also allowed us to snoop around the hotel but also we have done the flyer type of thing in other cities.

I also liked the idea of taking my time at the observation deck and take photos as I had the time had a new camera which I wanted to try out.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 242
5. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

MBS wins for me. Flyer is slow and the view for me is not as good.

New Delhi, India
reviews: 111
6. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

I would advise to go for both. Both are different experience. both are good at dusk time so enjoy both on different days. My advise can save you@S$ 13 on flyer entry tickets. means you need only S$ 7 per head to sea Marina Bay sands. Due to paucity of time & last minute tiring we could not go to marina bay.

Kanpur, India
reviews: 23
7. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

Dear Gupta PK

As I am planning to visit both, I kinda got impressed reading your reply, Could you please tell if any such combo actually exists as I cannot find it anywhere across the net, I mean the package of flyer and skywalk.

Thank you.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
8. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

There s no package. I suspect what he means is if you save some money on the Flyer, you can put the savings towards buying tickets for the Observation deck at MBS.

Kanpur, India
reviews: 23
9. Re: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer

Thank you Mankster

I also felt the same.

Reply to: Marina Bay sands skywalk Vs Singapore Flyer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted