We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafes

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 72
Internet cafes

Where can I find an Internet cafe in Singapore? I don't mean the cheap ones where you can just surf, but a place where you can sit down and enjoy a snack or coffee while checking Internet.

Thanks.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 23
1. Re: Internet cafes

Hi,

Which hotel are you staying in? There's one just right across the street - at Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market). But I'm sure there're many others around. Surely you won't want to come all the way down to LPS everyday just to check your email?

If you can tell us which hotel you'll be staying in, I'm pretty confident we'll be able to come up with a few names for you.

Cheers!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 72
2. Re: Internet cafes

Yeah, sorry didn't specify the area. How about any Internet cafes near the Pan Pacific or Marina Mandarin?

Thanks,

Hydepark.

3. Re: Internet cafes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 12, 2009