We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday cake

reviews: 18
Birthday cake

We are staying at the Traders Hotel in Singapore and it is my husbands birthday whilst we are there, I know there is a supermarket in Tanglin Mall, can I buy a birthday cake off the shelf at this supermarket?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
reviews: 24
1. Re: Birthday cake

(1) Inside the Singapore Post Office Building Opposite Tanglin Mall, U can go here to get a Nice cake (Can order 1 day in advance):

…blogspot.sg/2012/07/nassim-hill-bakery-bist…

Inside Tanglin Mall, check out:

(2) cedele #B1-07/08

===> Delicious Carrot Cake & others

===> U can order 1 Day in advance for a whole cake.

I believe there are cake off the shelf at the Supermarket too but won't be as nice as those freshly bake.

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 46
2. Re: Birthday cake

There is a fantastic cake shop inside the shangri la hotel! They do amazing sugar craft work if you want something personalised

They also only need 24 hours notice

They taste great too

Singapore
reviews: 8
3. Re: Birthday cake

You can also get your cake from Italian cafe Brunetti or Starbucks at level one in Tanglin Mall.

brunetti.com.au/brunettisingapore/brunettisi…

Asia
reviews: 41
4. Re: Birthday cake

Hi,

To answer your question, I don't think so (so now very helpful answer I guess! So maybe don't bet on it?). There is a bakery just next to the supermarkt (which is called The Marketplace), but of course it would be best to get a freshly baked one... OR tell the hotel hat it is his birthday and they may give him a complimentary birthday cake?

reviews: 18
5. Re: Birthday cake

Thank you for all your assistance, it only needs to be a small cake as there will be 5 of us and I wanted to take it to a restaurant that evening and we only arrive 3 days before the birthday but I will check out the options.

6. Re: Birthday cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 23, 2014