We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury hotel and restaurant

New York, NY
Luxury hotel and restaurant

Hi,

My husband and I are planning to visit in April, 2013 and it will be our first time in Singapore. I would like to stay in nice hotel since it is my husband's birthday trip.

I was looking Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental and St. Regis (I was also looking Fullerton Bay but room is not available... )

Among these three hotels, which one do you recommend for the first time visitors for convenience, nice restaurants and etc..?

Many thanks in advance!

UK
reviews: 1
11. Re: Luxury hotel and restaurant

It just goes to show, if you ask three people and you get four different opinions.

Strange, nobody mentioned Raffles.

For undiluted luxury, and a feeling that one IS made to feel really special, there is little to rival Raffles. It comes at a price, but if it's worth having, it's worth paying for, and Raffles IS worth it, every cent.. imvho of course.

Anything less than Raffles, you might as well stay at the Albert Court,

but to answer your original question, The St Regis, if I had to make a choice..

Be lucky, it's bettter than being clever, imvho. Alan

Hiding how you really feel and trying to make everyone happy doesn't make you nice, it just makes you a liar.”

( Jenny O'Connell, )

Singapore
reviews: 112
12. Re: Luxury hotel and restaurant

I was also going to say Raffles but of the 3 original choices, Mandarin Oriental.

Had a very nice meal recently at Pollen which is in a lovely setting at Gardens By the Bay, after your meal you can take a stroll around the gardens. The complimentary golf buggy will drop you off at Sands.

York, United Kingdom
reviews: 8
13. Re: Luxury hotel and restaurant

Any of the Hotels mentioned would be a good choice. For me, it would be between, Fullerton Bay (they should have rooms in April) Raffles (of course) St Regis and my personal favourite is always The Shangril-La, but only in their Valley or Garden Wings. Wish you a very happy holiday.

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 46
14. Re: Luxury hotel and restaurant

For me it would have to be the shangri-la stayed this year for a birthday treat - upgraded to horizon club it was fantastic! Can't say enough good things about it.

Rooms, location, resturants, gardens with pool and amenities all great

Can't wait to return