We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday inn Atrium

Kent
reviews: 3
Holiday inn Atrium

I stayed here last week ( 20 th - 26 oct ) and really enjoyed it. I found the staff friendly and very helpful and the hotel great value for money. Infact i enjoyed so much i promptly got home and booked up again for early feb 2013. If your looking for a great hotel at a great price you cant go wrong here. Enjoy your travelling.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
reviews: 149
1. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

Hello,

It might be good to write your comments about this hotel on its Review page so other travellers can read them. Just use the search bar at the top right of this page, type in the hotels name and its page will load. Then click on "write a review".

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 99
2. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

good to know that a not so centrally located hotel is indeed value for money... some regulars here would just write it off...

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
3. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

mossymoon,

I suggest to repost your comment in the HOTEL directory, so the future travelers may benefit from your positive experience wit this property.

tripadvisor.com/UserReviewEdit-g294265-d3054…

England
4. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

I agree with Mossymoon, we have stayed there twice and like both the hotel and it's location. Last time we were in S'pore we stayed at the Copthorne Kings nearby and still went to the Atrium for some evening meals. As from Monday we will be back in town, and we will be calling in at the Atrium again.

Brisbane...
reviews: 52
5. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

I would love to go to Singapore for a holiday but alot of my friends are saying it's too expensive. is this true we would like to go next July while the great singapore sale is on

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
reviews: 149
6. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

Hello Debbie R,

Singapore has been getting more expensive over the last few years, but shopping around for flights and hotel deals can save you a lot of money. If you want to go next July start looking around in maybe January for early bird specials on flights and some hotels offer 25% off, or more for booking ahead. I visit Singapore once or twice each year and have already booked for March 2013 - saved nearly $1000 by booking early. You could try the budget "Scoot" Airlines for really cheap airfares, or look for early specials on full-service airlines websites.

Once in Singapore you will find many things cheaper than in Australia. Transport is excellent and cheaper than in Australia for bus, taxis and the wonderful MRT Underground Train system. Book online for some major tourist attractions to save a few dollars. Eating at Hawker Centres or at stalls in Foodcourts at Shopping Malls is great value.

Start reading everything you can, look at the tourism website www.yoursingapore.com and see what interests you. Check out prices on hotels and start planning. Websites like wotif, Hotelclub, Expedia will give you an idea of hotel prices. Even look on the hotels own website too as they often can give the best price.

If you really want to visit Singapore, go for it.... Its a wonderful place to spend a week or more and it sounds like you would enjoy all those sales along Orchard Road malls.

Edited: 2:45 pm, November 04, 2012
Boston...
reviews: 6
7. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

The Holiday Inn Atrium also has an AWESOME buffet breakfast with all kinds of local and western selections.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
8. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

<<riends are saying it's too expensive. is this true >>

True enough , especially from the accommodation point of view..... alcohol is also NOT cheap. On the brighter side food, local transport, taxi is totally affordable. Attraction and sights are on the international price level - say 50 USD / ticket to USS.

Kent
9. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

Debbie R . If you get the chance to go DO IT singapore is awesome. you do not have to eat at the most expensive restaurants, there are loads of very reasonable places to eat. Not sure on flight prices but look through tripadvisor forums because there are great flight and hotel deals to be had. Hope you get there. Im leaving feb 9th for a 10 night stay AND I CANNOT WAIT.

Brisbane...
reviews: 52
10. Re: Holiday inn Atrium

thanks for all the advice will definitely try and get there.. And let's face it if we all worried about the price of everything we wouldn't leave home :)