We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pan Pac/ Conrad/ Marina Bay Sands

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 18
Pan Pac/ Conrad/ Marina Bay Sands

Hi-

My partner and I will be staying overnight in Singapore in May 2013 and after much research (and reading these forums!) I've narrowed the hotel choice down to 3... Pan Pac, Conrad Centennial or Marina Bay Sands. Ideally we would like to do a bit of shopping and sight seeing- not into nightclubbing etc.. What would you recommend out of the 3?

Thanks in advance!

Seiff3

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 79
1. Re: Pan Pac/ Conrad/ Marina Bay Sands

For overnight ONLY and ultimate sky pool experience - MBS definitely. MBS hotel is also connected with the mall, and all major center sights are within 3-6 SGD taxi ride.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 18
2. Re: Pan Pac/ Conrad/ Marina Bay Sands

Sounds great.. Thanks for ur advice!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 79
3. Re: Pan Pac/ Conrad/ Marina Bay Sands

you`re welcome...any time.

4. Re: Pan Pac/ Conrad/ Marina Bay Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 05, 2013