We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

HK
shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

Hello friends, is there full of people to wait for the shuttle bus at Singapore flyer? thx

I think it is the easliest way for me to visit the Legoland, and I want to pre-book the dated ticket prior to my trip.... so I hope that not too much people to take the buses (only 5 at the morning) then I wont waste the ticket.

many thx again

Singapore, Singapore
1. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

Hi. I am not sure what you mean by "shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia", as I have not heard for transportation options from the flyer to Legoland.

I do know of a few coach companies who do trips from Golden Mile Complex to Legoland though.

HK
2. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

I saw the information from their website and knew that the shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer bus station to Legoland Malaysia....

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
3. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

WTS Coaches operates the bus services from Singapore Flyer to Legoland. See here for information ---> http://www.wtstravel.com.sg/promotions.html

You can buy the package which includes the return transportation from Singapore to Legoland + Admission Tickets. Legoland will temporarily close on every wednesdays during the initial phase.

Edited: 5:33 am, September 20, 2012
Singapore
reviews: 157
4. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

Yes, WTS runs shuttle bus service between Flyer and Legoland. Legoland just opened recently, so I guess there should be quite a number of people who want to check it out, especially on weekends. The shuttles should be much less crowded on weekdays.

Hong Kong, China
5. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

I called WTS travel just now. They require 2-day advance payment in person for the shuttle buses which very inconvenient for tourists.

Are there any other options?

Singapore
reviews: 157
6. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

You can make your way to kranji mrt and take bus 170 across the Woodlands causeway, go through immigration and board the same bus again to Larkin station. There are buses from larkin to legoland.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
7. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

You can take Causeway Link (yellow public buses) from either Queen Street stn (near Bugis) or Jurong East Bus & MRT Interchange

These are the links with information :

http://www.causewaylink.com.my/singapore-bus

www.causewaylink.com.my/articles.php…

causewaylink.com.my/auxil/…flyer_timing.pdf

HK
8. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

i think require 2-day advance payment in person for the shuttle buses is not the best way for tourist (without internet booking)

anyway, many thx for those replies. ^^

london
reviews: 3
9. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

How long does the bus take from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia and how far is it?

Houston, Texas
10. Re: shuttle bus from Singapore Flyer to Legoland Malaysia

Anybody know what is the earliest shuttle from WTS back to Singapore Flyer? Is there any other way to leave Legoland back to Singapore before the Shuttle start?