We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day is enough in universal studio?

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 158
1 day is enough in universal studio?

We are heading to Singapore in Dec with 2 teens aged 16 and 13. Just wondering if 1 day is enough or 2 days in better given that December is a peak period in Asia, we might not be able to cover them all in one day. From our experience in Universat studio in LA, 2 days was perfect for them...any suggestions is appreciated.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
1. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

1-day at Universal Studios Singapore would be sufficient. Go early at 9:30am.

Nightmare on Elm...
reviews: 3
2. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

park is quite small - not as big as those overseas - so 1 day is more than sufficient.. but yes, go as early as you can, and best go on a weekday. Try the Malaysian food court there. .:)

Sydney, Australia
3. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

Thanks Kev. I was just reading the USS forum and members recommended the fast pass. So I might look into that as I rather spent time exploring other places of singapore than to be stucked with two teens at USS :) Have a great day.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 161
4. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

With the Express Pass just be aware it can only be used once per ride.

We arrived early (in school holidays) tackled the Battle Star Galactica Coasters, then the Mummy and Jurassic Park. No line up at all.

In hindsight we would have headed straight to Transformers as the above three rides had no real queues all day. We never used our express stamps for the roller coasters, used them for Transformers, the Waterworld Show and the Canopy RIde.

I would get it again though, but only after arriving at the park and deeming them necessary. You can upgrade to an express pass at most of the retail outlets in the park.

Top tip - eat dinner at Ding Tai Fun outside of the main gates near Candyland (I think) - yummy!

Sydney, Australia
5. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

Thank you all.... I will be there in december and i believe it's a peak period in Asia. M planning to be there on a Thursday so hopefully its going to help a bit with the que but will definitely look at the express pass. Pughugger, thanks for the tips on food. always look out for yummy food...

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Penang
reviews: 51
6. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

Universal in Singapore is not a patch on LA....doubt if you will even fill the day there...you cannot compare the two

7. Re: 1 day is enough in universal studio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 19, 2013