We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

Kuala Lumpur...
Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

I'm planning to stay 2 nights in sentosa and 1 night city . I've less than 24 hrs at the City for site seeing and shopping . Should i stay at Orchard road ($200+) or other area which cheaper.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 18
1. Re: Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

Don't bother moving. You will spend far more time packing, checking out, checking in and moving from hotel to hotel than you would just by taking the MRT or taxi to the other location.

Orchard is central for Orchard Road, there are better areas for my purposes - City Hall, Marina Bay, Clark Quay would all get my choice first.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
2. Re: Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

Yes just stay at your original hotel for the whole 3 days.

Singapore
reviews: 81
3. Re: Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

A taxi from Sentosa can take you anywhere to the city centre within 30 mins, so really, no rush to check out.

Paris,France
reviews: 61
4. Re: Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

Hi,

Why you don't stay only in S'pore?

When it rains, there is not much to do in Sentosa.

You can reach Sentosa easily from the city center.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
reviews: 24
5. Re: Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

Stay in 1 Hotel (Sentosa), there is only 3 day & not 3 weeks. (every sec count).

And Depend on which Hotel you are staying with in Sentosa, there may be Free Shuttles to Orchard for Guest.

6. Re: Where to stay - Orchard or Mustafa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 27, 2012