We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentosa

Which Sentosa Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gurgaon, India
reviews: 3
Sentosa

Would a 2 day stay be enough to see Sentosa ?

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Sentosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, May 12, 2014

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 18
2. Re: Sentosa

It depends what you are doing.

USS typically takes people a large chunk of one day and on top of that there is the rest of the island's attractions. In a 7-10 day stay I will typically set aside one and a half to two days on Sentosa and I don't go to USS. If you did absolutely everything on the island from rides, to open space, to museums to time on the beach I think you could probably spend 4 or 5 days there.

However that would a) be very expensive, b) detract from the rest of Singapore's attraction and c) not everyone will want to do absolutely everything.

So - 2 days will not see everything on the island but it will give you a very good run at Sentosa and more than that would require a definite decision to focus massively on Sentosa, or a long stay in the country of 2 weeks plus. Two days gives either 2 days exploring the islands attractions or a day at USS and a day and an evening cherry-picking the best of what the island has to offer. You could compress down to one day if you want to especially if you are not going to USS - as for short breaks of under 5 days duration 2 days on Sentosa is quite a high percentage of time on the island and unless Sentosa is the main attraction for you, you will want enough time to see other things.

Reply to: Sentosa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted