We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation and tips sentosa island

Which Sentosa Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reviews: 22
accomodation and tips sentosa island

Hello,

We are a family of 5 from australia, arriving in Sentosa in July. We are planning of staying for 4 nights and our budget allow us to stay at "Costa sands resort", "Siloso Beach resort" "Resorts world sentosa festive hotel" and "Amara santuary". Given we are five, we require 2 rooms (except in world sentosa where we can only afford their family room). My problem is tht I can not decide which hotel will suit us best. They all have their pros as well as their cons but none have jumped out at me with 'this is the one'. any help with recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks

Ps we also have a car (as we are driving from KL-JB-Singapore) any ideas where we could store it during our stay?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
1. Re: accomodation and tips sentosa island

mumof3nadog, hello

"Resorts world sentosa festive hotel" would be m pick.

Are you sure you need to stay on Sentosa??? As the city center accommodation is ALWAYS a smarter choice giving you better/ wider hotel range, transport proximity, access to eating/ shopping option, night life etc.

NOTE: Singapore is not a beach destination!

Edited: 2:08 am, June 04, 2013
Perth, Australia
2. Re: accomodation and tips sentosa island

thnks for reply. Yes, definetly sentosa. Have been to singapore city before n said next time we would stay sentosa. So this is it. Plan is to slowly check out the scene there during our 3 night stay. Not looking for a bch theme really, tht doesnt bother me. Yes, I do like the Festive but Im worried their family room is way too smal for 3 kids (9, 6 and 5) and us. Cant afford to upgrade to getting 2 rooms, which is what I prefer. Kids have their own room n we have our own. Hence my dillemma. Pics of room look rather small n all reviews i read so far are from families with 2 children, so cant tell if it would be ok for us or not.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
3. Re: accomodation and tips sentosa island

Have you checked Shagri-la Rasa Sentosa?

Perth, Australia
4. Re: accomodation and tips sentosa island

Yes, over my budget I'm afraid.

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
5. Re: accomodation and tips sentosa island

The Resort World hotels are offering 2 tickets to Universal studios, the Aquarium and the Water park for every 2 nights stay per room. So if you book 2 rooms you have saved $1000 over 4 nights for on attraction tickets. So that may go some towards making 2 rooms more affordable.

6. Re: accomodation and tips sentosa island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 06, 2014