We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Which Sentosa Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Al-Khobar, Saudi...
reviews: 3
pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Dear Friends,

I am planning to visit singapore with my kid and wife. I already booked a hotel and flight.

Please suggest me some travel pack that really cost effective for me. My only interest is to watch the singapore attractions. Because of Kid I can't participate any activities. I would like to visit in Sentosa and USS. If possible kindly suggest me some packages that includes several attractions in one booking.

Thanks in advance

16 replies to this topic
Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 15
11. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Hi F A,

Imo, the wildlife parks are for everyone. It does not matter whether you visit alone or with your family, whether you are a grown up or a child, there is something at the zoo for everyone in line with Wildlife Reserves Singapore's mission of

"To inspire an appreciation of nature through exciting and meaningful wildlife experiences.

'People, Wildlife and Community – One is no greater than the other'. We recognise People, Wildlife and Community as ONE entity in our efforts of Conservation, Education, Recreation and Research."

Visit the zoo. Experience one of the world's best zoos and make memories which you can look back on fondly when you reminisce about your honeymoon.

Congratulations on your nuptial. May you have a lasting marriage.

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 18
12. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

The wildlife parks are most certainly not family specific - they are most certainly family friendly but they are not specific to families.

Zoo, BirdPark and Night Safari are all on my must see list for Singapore and its just my wife and myself visiting - and we always go to these places.

As a note - if you are planning your main full day as being Sentosa then the Zoo and BirdPark are out - the remaining half days are not really going to have the time to do them. The River Safari is new so I havent been yet, but reports suggest 2-4hrs as the time that takes to get round, so it might fit. THe Night Safari will be VERY dependant upon your ability to travel easily if you are arriving from the UK. I wouldnt plan it on the main day for assorted reasons, and the night you arrive you may well not be fit to visit it either if you fly in from the UK - it depends which flight you arrive on and so on....flight times are really important here.

Navi Mumbai, India
reviews: 24
13. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Any advice whether Kids would enjoy Sunset Sentosa tour more or River Safari tour.

My kids are of 7yr n 3yrs aged.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
14. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Ur Kid will Enjoy River Safari more.

Ask them to watch this video & decide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0h5eggSuQw

Navi Mumbai, India
15. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

thank you so much.

any advice on Universal Studio, actually i have just one day in Singapore and I would like it to be the best for my kids.

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 15
16. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Hello,

This s a recent thread

tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g294265-i1748-k…

Read that blog in post # 7.

Cheers.

Reply to: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted