We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Which Sentosa Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Al-Khobar, Saudi...
reviews: 3
pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Dear Friends,

I am planning to visit singapore with my kid and wife. I already booked a hotel and flight.

Please suggest me some travel pack that really cost effective for me. My only interest is to watch the singapore attractions. Because of Kid I can't participate any activities. I would like to visit in Sentosa and USS. If possible kindly suggest me some packages that includes several attractions in one booking.

Thanks in advance

16 replies to this topic
singapore
1. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

You can check the packages available here for sentosa + USS :

http://ticketing.sentosa.com.sg/SelectTicket.action;jsessionid=0tTfd2vMtqwChH8-HzpRTvVG.undefined?subProductID=248

Your kids would probably love Under water world and song of seas. Before you pick up the package, do drop an email to check if these 2 are included in the play pass (with i believe should include)

Singapore
reviews: 127
2. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

The Sentosa play pass does not include Underwater world nor Songs of the Sea.

Singapore
3. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

How old is your child? Many attractions in Singapore are family friendly and you'll be able to enjoy it together with your child.

The Singapore zoo, river safari and Jurong bird park are great family destinations. If you intend to visit 1 or more of these parks, do get the park hopper combo ticket, which offers discounted pricing. The zoo and bird park have dedicated childrens' areas with water playgrounds, so if you are going there do bring swimming gear for your child.

Most of the rides in Universal Studios however are not suitable for infants and very young children.

Edited: 9:40 am, April 30, 2013
Al-Khobar, Saudi...
4. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Thank you very much for your valuable information.

my kid is 2 year old and I am not willing to engage in ride or like that activities. My primary intention is to see most of the attractions in singapore.

Shall I book singapore pass before reaching there?

Singapore
5. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

You don't really need to book tickets online. The prices are no different and ticket queues are not long. Also should your plans change, you have the flexibility of adjusting your itinerary. Visit www.yoursingapore.com for trip ideas on where to go and what to do.

Al-Khobar, Saudi...
6. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Great website. It may really help me to plan. Thank you very much my dear friend.

Perth, Australia
7. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Hi

When you say package sounds like you mean an organized tour.

I just want to say that Singapore is one of the most tourist friendly places I have ever visited.

The MRT( train)network is extensive.

I would encourage you to just do it yourself , especially with a 2 year old. That way you have flexibility to fit in with your child's mood and not vice versa.

Just make a list of places to see and use public transport or even taxi to some.

Avoid taxi to zoo in peak hour.

Triple ticket for zoo,bird park and night safari is worthwhile but remember bird park is separate location.

Sentosa can be a full day. Easy to get to.

You can get a public transport card at most stations and load it with credit. Then just hop on and of whenever you like. You can get extra credit refunded so don't under load.

Don't wary Singapore is 1 big sight. You can do a lot of walking and see plenty.

Visit Clark and boat quays for a wonder.

Chinatown

Little India

Gigis St markets and sim lim square for electronics.

Just look up things to do in Singapore and you can get to all of them easily.

Al-Khobar, Saudi...
8. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Thank you very much for sending me really helpful travel tips.

Where I can get combo tickets (Multiple tour attractions in one trip)? I feel that will be cost effective...

I already booked orchard hotel (Premium Room+Breakfast+Internet) for 6 days... Do you have any experience in that hotel...?

Thanks in advance

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 18
9. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

The Parkhopper tickets in all their combinations are sold at the wildlife parks themselves. Do them on separate days if you can - firsty this provides variety, secondly the zoo and birdpark are large attractions and doing the night safari after the zoo is not a good idea as it risks a poor experience, especially with kids despite the fact the zoo and night safari are right next to each other. Get there early to beat the crowds and the heat.

London, United...
10. Re: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore

Hi, please could you tell me if the river safari, bird park and night safari are family specific or would they be suitable for me and my husband as part of our honey moon which stops over at singapore for two nights?

Thank you kindly

Reply to: pls suggest cost effective tour pack for 6 days in Singapore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted