We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa

Which Sentosa Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tokyo, Japan
baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa

We are planning a vacation stay at Snetosa island for 5 days after joining a job conference in SIngapore city in the end of July.We need to bring our 8month old baby with us, so we are looking for a baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa. Now looking into both Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort or Capella Singapore, so far from their website,it looks like Shangri-La has a little better baby facility.

Comparison between the hotels/other hotel information,any information regarding staying hotel with a baby will be thankful.

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 1
1. Re: baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa

Hi I'm from SG. I've not stayed at the Capella but done Rasa Sentosa before. Rasa Sentosa is thumbs up for being kids friendly. Capella is more for couples. Avoid the W hotel, they are not baby friendly. Stayed there with my 10mth old in Feb this yr, they could not even provide a proper baby crib. What a disappointment, considering the price we paid

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 9
2. Re: baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa

Yes Capella is is more for couples or adults.

SG
Destination Expert
for Singapore
reviews: 3
3. Re: baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa

I would suggest you write in to Shangri la and ask for more information. As Kichi555 mentioned, they do have kid's facility and even a staff to look after kids and meals. So why not try asking what else do they offer. I stayed there several times many years back.

On 1 occasion, my family were supposed to check out on a Sunday afternoon. However, my daughter (only a few years old then) was still sleeping pass the check out hour. I checked out while my wife was in the room packing and then housekeeping staff came to do their work. However, the housekeeping staff after seeing my sound asleep kid was so nice to reschedule our room to be the last to clean up thus giving us extra time for my sleeping kid. Something I never forget....

4. Re: baby friendliest hotel in Sentosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 06, 2014