We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentoas Island - No Children

Which Sentosa Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 14
Sentoas Island - No Children

My adult daughter and I are off to Sentosa Island this week and want to try to enjoy rides tailored more for adults than children. Are there any rides we should avoid (i.e. especially catered for kids) or some rides that are especially for the 'big kids'

melbourne
1. Re: Sentoas Island - No Children

When you ask about rides on Sentosa, I assume you are asking about activities outside of Universal Studios on Sentosa. Here are some activities that I have done on Sentosa (and I am mid forties). I did take my teenage sons on some of these.

Megazip - well worthwhile. It only takes a minute or two, but the ride is well worth while and the photos that they take are great.

Segway - I did the 30 minute ride and very much enjoyed it. Part of the journey is over a beach and you get some free time to experiment with your control.

Luge - This ride borders on more being for kids than adults, but is still enjoyable.

Waverider - With this ride (which takes an hour), there is very much a challenge to ride the artificial wave. I enjoyed it as did my boys, but you have to be prepared for a bruise or two when you fall off.

I hope this helps.

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Sentoas Island - No Children

Thanks so much for the reply, really helpful!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 83
3. Re: Sentoas Island - No Children

I think the best option would be the Megazip Adventure Park. Its mainly tailored for young adults. I've tried it before months back and, even though there are kids there, adults would love it much the same for it is really a thrill.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
reviews: 80
4. Re: Sentoas Island - No Children

http://www.megazip.com.sg/

5. Re: Sentoas Island - No Children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:28 am, May 07, 2011