We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Used Camera Stores in Singapore?

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
reviews: 38
Used Camera Stores in Singapore?

Looking for a well-stocked used camera store in Singapore. Not the new digital stuff, but the old classic manual cameras and lenses. Any suggestions?

Brisbane
reviews: 54
1. Re: Used Camera Stores in Singapore?

Bottom level, 1 Coleman St. Adelphi building. A few secondhand stores, plus a heap of new and some great accessory stores too. One store had some great old school lens which I was chasing but when I saw that his prices were off the planet compared to ebay I realised that was why the lens were still in his window.

A lot of old canon and nikon available.

Singapore
reviews: 157
2. Re: Used Camera Stores in Singapore?

Agree. You can probably get it cheaper on eBay.

Denver
reviews: 38
3. Re: Used Camera Stores in Singapore?

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out next time I am in Singapore. I understand your comments about the prices, and will shop accordingly.

4. Re: Used Camera Stores in Singapore?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 12, 2014