We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go around cebu

jonkoping
reviews: 2
where to go around cebu

We are planning to go to the area around Cebu in the end of March for 2-2,5 weeks. We are flying from Singapore so I guess we will arrive to Cebu city. We want to visit some island around Cebu and we have looked at Malapascua, Bohol, Siquijor, Boracay, Panglao, Bantayan ........

But I guess for 2-2,5 weeks totally we can only visit maybe 3-4 places. Can anyone give us a proposal which route to go. We have no idea where it is possible to fly and where and how there are ferrys between the islands. I think we will stay maybe 2 nights in Cebu city when arriving or departing but the rest of the time we want nice beatches, see the real life in small villages, nice nature but not heavy trecking because we are 65+. It is good if the places not are crowded with tourists.

Hoping someone can give us a proposal which islands can be the best choice and also how to make the transport for this route.

Goran

3 replies to this topic
Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 23
1. Re: where to go around cebu

Boracay from Cebu is a plane ride away. Unless you want to travel by bus, then boat, then bus, then boat, then bus, then boat to Boracay.

Siquijor and Bohol, including Panglao Island will be good for you. These can be reached by boat from Cebu City..

Malapascua and Bantayan are not yet fully ready.

Murska Sobota...
reviews: 29
2. Re: where to go around cebu

hi!

I have a similar question. We wanted to stay a few days in Panglao and then move to Bantayan. I saw there are a lot of hotels, that are already open. But now you wrote, that Bantayan is not full ready? What did you mean with that? We will travel end of the February.

Edited: 12:43 am, February 11, 2014
Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 23
3. Re: where to go around cebu

What did you mean with that?

---------------------------------------

You have answered your own question.

Reply to: where to go around cebu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted