We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Has anyone used a personal tour guide in Cebu ? And how much would it cost ?

I am going there for 10 days, is it pretty easy to get around without joining local tours ?

15 replies to this topic
clare,ireland
1. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

depends where you want to go /do ,yes you can take taxi ,or bus /jeepney etc for most places

clare,ireland
2. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

http://www.cebutourguides-mpc.com/ http://tourguides.viator.com/Listing.aspx?Country=Philippines&Region=Central+Visayas&City=Cebu

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 71
3. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Big Jim a frequent contributor has some excellent suggestions for tours all over cebu City, including walking tours of "downtown" around Colon st. area. I highly recommend just doing it yourself, do a little research of the places you intend to see, dont really need a local tour guide in my opinion.

www.bigjimsphilippineexperience.com

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
4. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

You can also hire a recommended driver that is listed in the driver Philippine Top Questions called Danny Noy. He can tailor a tour to your specifications.

Tommo

Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
reviews: 23
5. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Copy this link while you can because I am sure it will be deleted but it is the page that PHoenix242 tried to post

bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/cebu_tour.h…

Edited: 5:05 am, June 10, 2013
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
6. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Many thanks for all the good tips from the well-traveled Tripadvisor friends, I really look forward to have a wonderful time at Cebu.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 71
7. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Jim,

sorry I screwed up that link, I always feel your downtown walking tour is one of the best freebies in the City for sightseeing, I love downtown, I like to have breakfast at "Our Place" at 7.30am, then walk around for a couple of hrs before it gets too hot, or have dinner there and walk around at night, Colon st, is "interesting" at night time

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
8. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

Yes colon street is full of night markets.

Tommo

9. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, September 29, 2013

10. Re: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, January 29, 2014

Reply to: are there private tour guide in Cebu ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted