We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalibo to Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sin
Kalibo to Boracay

My flight will touch down at Kalibo at about 5pm. Can i know if i can catch the bus and ferry to Boracay? Any clue approx what time (duration) that i will reach Boracay?

My departure flight is from Kalibo at 8am. This is a headache... how best can i arrange so that i dont miss my flight back?

1. Should i stay on the island and leave in the wee hour?

2. Should i stay in Caticlan and leave at 4/5am? is there transport at that hour?

3. Should i stay near Kailbo airport? Is there any lodging near there?

4. How long it takes to travel between Caticlan to Kalibo?

Thanks for your advice in advance

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 203
1. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

If it is me, I would make the crossing to Boracay.

The time needed is around 90mins to 120mins from Kalibo to Caticlan.

clare,ireland
2. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

when are u travelling?

Boracay Island
3. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

A) 5 PM arrival Kalibo is no problem. You should be between 8 - 9 PM at your hotel in Boracay. For detail check the "Top questions about Boracay. Advisable to book in Advance transfer including the fees either through Southwest Tours or Island Star Express

B) The return trip takes the same time as the trip coming to Boracay. It's advisable you sleep the night in Kalibo as you have to check in latest 6:30 AM at Kalibo airport. You can leave Boracay at 5PM and be in Kalibo at 7 PM. Marzon Hotel in Kalibo is near the airport, has decent clean rooms and a swimming pool.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
4. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

No problem going to Boracay from Kalibo even if your flight would be delayed by a few hours, plenty of time to spare.

I also advise you to stay in Kalibo so not to miss your morning flight. The 8am flight from Kalibo is not really intended for those staying in Boracay as it all takes is a rough sea between Boracay and Caticlan for you to miss your flight.

Oslo
reviews: 101
5. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

Read the other thousand inputs on this as well in the similar questions asked..other threads.

Sin
6. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

Going on 20 jul and back prob 26 jul

7. Re: Kalibo to Boracay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 18, 2014