We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IGACOS
going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

hi guys, im going to boracay within this dates alone, can i find friends who i can easily hang on to? can i join activities? like water activities,ATV's and other stuffs?i just hope to enjoy my stay in boracay.can any one help me?

Boracay Island
1. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

Try the Boracay Pub Crawl. Check them out on Facebook. That's an easy way to find friends.

Oslo
reviews: 108
2. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

or friends will find you, easy to meet people. The Allan boat Tour is fun and easy to meet people as well.

Boracay Island
3. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

If you don't mind to be in the middle of a Chinese group then Allan B Fun Tours is okay

Oslo
reviews: 108
4. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

its NOT all Chinese...

Boracay, Philippines
reviews: 46
5. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

Davi-boys suggestion of the Boracay Pub Crawl is a good one .. they all seem to make friends with each other super quick! However, if you don't have much of a stomach for alcohol ...

Other suggestions are hitting some of the bars, such as Juice - another friendly vibe there, Summerplace, Club Paraw (Station 1). Or popping along to Tribal Bar (Beachfront, Station 2, in front of Sandcastles, as it usually has a good mix of people.

If you're looking for chilled - Red Pirates at the end of Station 3/Angol is a small little bar with acoustic nights and BBQ's on a Friday evening (weather permitting).

It's very easy to pick up friends here - just plonk yourself down on the beach, at a cafe, restaurant or bar and get chatting

enjoy

6. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 06, 2014