We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
IGACOS
1 post
going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

hi guys, im going to boracay within this dates alone, can i find friends who i can easily hang on to? can i join activities? like water activities,ATV's and other stuffs?i just hope to enjoy my stay in boracay.can any one help me?

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
1. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

Try the Boracay Pub Crawl. Check them out on Facebook. That's an easy way to find friends.

Oslo
Level Contributor
13,093 posts
129 reviews
2. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

or friends will find you, easy to meet people. The Allan boat Tour is fun and easy to meet people as well.

Boracay Island
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
3. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

If you don't mind to be in the middle of a Chinese group then Allan B Fun Tours is okay

Oslo
Level Contributor
13,093 posts
129 reviews
4. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

its NOT all Chinese...

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
57 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

Davi-boys suggestion of the Boracay Pub Crawl is a good one .. they all seem to make friends with each other super quick! However, if you don't have much of a stomach for alcohol ...

Other suggestions are hitting some of the bars, such as Juice - another friendly vibe there, Summerplace, Club Paraw (Station 1). Or popping along to Tribal Bar (Beachfront, Station 2, in front of Sandcastles, as it usually has a good mix of people.

If you're looking for chilled - Red Pirates at the end of Station 3/Angol is a small little bar with acoustic nights and BBQ's on a Friday evening (weather permitting).

It's very easy to pick up friends here - just plonk yourself down on the beach, at a cafe, restaurant or bar and get chatting

enjoy

6. Re: going to boracay mar 10-13, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 06, 2014