We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracay New Years?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Boracay New Years?

How is boracay over new years? I love lots of action and great beaches. My benchmark is mexico for party and beach. How does boracay compare? Doing my research, i would fly into manila ans stay for a night, then from manila to kalibu from there to boracay. Im expecting to spend a lot of time and money on logistics on this trip. My question is: is boracay it worth it?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
1. Re: Boracay New Years?

Your money would be worth it if you spend it on any of these top beaches --> tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Beaches-cTop…

I suggest you stay anywhere in the Station 2 area in Boracay for that Acapulco party style that suits you.

Oslo
reviews: 101
2. Re: Boracay New Years?

Boracay is great at new years. Wherever you stay on the island during that week, it will be fine Station 2 area now is so crowded, its hard to walk with so many people. Stay elsewhere and explore it.

Its also safer than Mexico.

3. Re: Boracay New Years?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 28, 2014