We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any chance that I....??

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, India
reviews: 28
any chance that I....??

hi

I am flying in from Kalibo to Clark and arrive at 1830( tiger airways) and i have another(international) flight out of Clark at 2045 (cebu) the same day........is it normal for flights to be delayed on the KLO-CRK route.....tiger airways in particular???.......coz otherwise i'm gonna be in a whole load of trouble........OR is it just enough time to make it.........i'm travelling mid April.......any thoughts guy's

thanks

Pune, India
11. Re: any chance that I....??

'my bad'..... Noted!!! ....registered !!.....learnt a lot from the simple and honest answers (1st three).....maybe you'd appreciate that some of us are 'slow' and would be grateful if you're patient with us.......that said....very grateful to MH and you for all the help that you'll have have offered on my innumerable posts..

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 272
12. Re: any chance that I....??

Anyway as advise by others, the chances of missing you Bangkok flight is high.

Better to reach Clark a day earlier.

Boracay Island
13. Re: any chance that I....??

It is really unclear with that 'cebu'. The airlines name is Cebu Pacific.

However: flights to Clark are not delayed as the airport in Clark has not the same problems as Manila. Even flights Kalibo to Cebu and vice versa are not delayed.

However II: not delayed means your flight could leave ten minutes later than indicated. You're schedule is very, very tight. Too tight actually even with no delays.

Oslo
reviews: 128
14. Re: any chance that I....??

its not confusing, domestic or international, its a risk. Lets stay on topic to the thrust of the query.

Sydney, Australia
15. Re: any chance that I....??

As soon as I saw the word "Tiger", I was ready to reply that it will be late.

Try Air Asia. They often leave early !

Pune, India
16. Re: any chance that I....??

thanks guys..looks like i'm gonna have to cancel the tiger airways flight.......Air Asia it is !!!......... will lose out on a night in Boracy coz of the early flight but can't afford to miss my cebu pacific flight......

Austria
reviews: 82
17. Re: any chance that I....??

Usually Air Asia is always on time, but I never would trust other Airlines.

By sure Kalibo is much better then Caticlan in beeing on time!

18. Re: any chance that I....??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 28, 2014