We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracacy to kalibo airport to catch my early flight 8:30am

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, null...
Boracacy to kalibo airport to catch my early flight 8:30am

Anyone hav experience before transportation from boracay to kalibo airport? How long d journey take? My flight is 8:30am early morning from kalibo bck to clark....I knw most of ppl advised to be stay at kalibo 1 night b4 the flight...bt I ady book n pay my hotel already...is there any alternatif way for me to catch my flight? First class transfer? Regard standard transfer, should I book online in advance or book once upon arrival? Which transportation provider is reliable?

Oslo
reviews: 101
21. Re: Boracacy to kalibo airport to catch my early flight 8:30am

isla, your welcome, that call was a week ago, just for accuracy and things do change. Good luck

Pune, India
reviews: 28
22. Re: Boracacy to kalibo airport to catch my early flight 8:30am

Thank's once again......this will be my first time in the Philippines n Boracay...one of the best beaches in the world!!!!!.......I'm sure every second here is like a million holidays elsewhere....I'm sure you understand my anxiety over the SW Transfer......with the early flight, I was hoping that they could get me to the airport on time....... An extra night on Boracay....imagine!!!!! N that to for a first timer...... A lot of the posters were patient ...some were dismissive.....but guy's!!!! Thank's once again... to all!!!!

Edited: 10:57 am, February 28, 2013
23. Re: Boracacy to kalibo airport to catch my early flight 8:30am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 02, 2014