We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracay info!!!!

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 67
Boracay info!!!!

Planning to travel to Boracay by April 14-16 from Iloilo ? Any recommendation which is best to choose van or bus? And best cheap accomodation near the beach for 2 people?

clare,ireland
1. Re: Boracay info!!!!

here we go again - best and cheap

London, England...
2. Re: Boracay info!!!!

My advice would be to take the early morning ( 5am or 6am ) bus ( ceres line ) from Tagbak in Iloilo, you will be on the Island by mid-day.

Try Myboracayguide for an idea of somewhere to stay, all depends on your budget. Moreno's is my choice, plenty of others around station 3 which is the quieter and more authentic part of the island. Although MOreno's isn't beach front, it's literally a 30 second walk from your roon to the beach down a little alleyway. Also down other cheap accomodation down the same alley.

London, United...
3. Re: Boracay info!!!!

Thanks Martin J for the info really helps. @clareirishman so what?

clare,ireland
4. Re: Boracay info!!!!

how is any supposed to know what cheap means

Oslo
reviews: 101
5. Re: Boracay info!!!!

can someone tell me what "best cheap" means, its an oxymoron thats hard to answer when it comes to hotels. Cheap is rarely best and best is rarely cheap.

With that said, try Seabird, Roys Rendevous and Ocean Breeze. .

Edited: 10:17 am, January 14, 2013
London, United...
6. Re: Boracay info!!!!

cheap as in mura anyways forget about it . got already enough info . many thanks for the time.

boracay
reviews: 12
7. Re: Boracay info!!!!

My take on it would be that the OP is looking for accommodation at the lower end of the price range but doesn't want to stay in a complete dive! There are good and bad budget hotels, after all. Some of the better ones I'd suggest are Orchid's, Moreno's, Roy's Rendezvous, Dave's Straw Hat Inn, Ocean Breeze Inn and LM resort.

Edited: 12:04 pm, January 14, 2013
Oslo
reviews: 101
8. Re: Boracay info!!!!

I like your list also Sirenna.

London, United...
9. Re: Boracay info!!!!

Thanks a lot Sirenna another great help wow !!! certainly will consider your recommendations ...what can I say lucky to have someone like you who can spare there valued knowledge about certain places.

London, United...
10. Re: Boracay info!!!!

Can't wait to see this lovely dream holiday in the island of Boracay!!!!

Edited: 2:33 am, January 15, 2013