We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Karachi Pakistan
reviews: 96
Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

We (me and my husband) are planning to again go to Philippines when we travel to Sri Lanka in Oct 2013. Is it a good time touring Luzon? What are best options for accommodation in the Island. We intend to stay in the Island for about a week or so.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 773
11. Re: Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

NasreenAshrafGhori

Please tell us which location in particular you are staying so that we can provide suggestions. Also a budget is helpful. Luzon is a large island.

Otherwise read the FAQs which may help you to decide.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 267
12. Re: Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

October is still considered typhoon season though it may be considered the tail end.

So it depends on the weather.

Let us know which area you are interested in so we can advice accordingly.

Karachi Pakistan
reviews: 96
13. Re: Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

Edwinic, you guessed it right, am from Pakistan. I know Luzon is the largest Island of Philippines. Last year in March 2012 when we visited Philippines, our daughter was in Manila doing her French Cuisine Course at Enderin while her husband worked for Nestle, they were relocated there for 4 years which is how we happened to visit them.

My husband, in his Pharma days had been visiting Manila for several years, two decades back and in his opinion there've been drastic change in Philippines, culturally, socially both. Mine was the first time in Phil and I had a great experience there.

On that trip we did not need to worry about accommodation as we were living with our children in Makati's Urdenata Village. They took us to Tagaytay and Subic Bay and several other cities on Luzon, besides all the major landmarks in Manila and wherever we stayed / ate all paid up by them.

Last year, they moved to Canada. Me and my husband travel for leisure twice a year. In Oct 2013 we will have a Golf tour of Sri Lanka for a week and we want to take this opportunity to go to Philippines again before Sri Lanka.

So during this time, any suggestions would be more than welcome for anywhere in Phil besides Luzon.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 50
14. Re: Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

Based on your history I would suggest Cebu and Bohol.

clare,ireland
15. Re: Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

he didnt really guess as your profile says pakistan ,in post 2 -u said wanted to stay in luzon -now anywhere but luzon

16. Re: Good 3-4 star Hotels / Rentals in Luzon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 22, 2013