We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quad Bikes in Boracay?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 86
Quad Bikes in Boracay?

Hello ladies and gents, I am going to be in Boracay from 21-25 January 2013 at the Spider House Resort and was wondering if there is quad bike hire there with no license needed and if so how much would they be? Any other easy way of transport?

I will be staying with my girlfriend alone there while my parents and brother + his wife (by then) and a big number of her family will be staying at Jony's Beach Resort which is 20 min away according to google map so that could come in handy as well to meet up with them on some days.

Thanks for the advice.

Ps. I am sure it's been asked but I am in Pampanga from 16-21 then 21-25 in Boracay and the last day will be in Manila from 25-26.. how much money is it worth taking for spending for me and my misses? I have paid for all hotels and plane tickets including flight from Clark to Boracay.. just need transport from Clark to Pan Pacific Manila hotel on our last night there and then one to the airport, which seems very close to the hotel.

Thanks again! :) can't wait.

clare,ireland
1. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

why not contact the resort and ask them? car from clark to manila can cost up to 3000 peso -hotel to airport maybe 300,spending money -depends where u eat /drink etc -maybe 2000 peso per day

London
reviews: 86
2. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

Because it's always nicer to hear that sort of information from people who pay hard earned money for trips like this and can give an honest answer while companies will do anything to make extra money ;)

clare,ireland
3. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

…about.com/od/…elnido_islandhop.htm -if dont want to rent -can always walk

boracay
reviews: 12
4. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

My personal opinion - h€ll no. It's a waste of time and money. There's one route you can go on with a quad or ATV. Follow all the Koreans in a loop on the main road. Yippee! And none of these people should ever be allowed on our public roads without possession of a valid drivers license. Don't bother with this activity. It is a waste of time and money and you can't actually explore the island by ATV.

aust
reviews: 21
5. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

I agree we did the ATV plus Zorb activity, I didnt realise that they used the ATV activity to transport us to the zorb- I thought we were riding to the atv track lol.

Definately a waste of time (the ATV), it was very boring and you just go up the road, not exciting. I expected to go to an off road track or something but there was none of that.

I have to say though, we really enjoyed the Zorb- I dont know how I enjoyed it as I was scared to death the whole time of my husband squashing me but I had fun.

If you still wish to do the atv's, look on facebook as we used one of their Facebook promos and I think we got a good deal- we paid 650php per person for the ATV+ Zorb per person.

boracay
6. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

Safety precautions? No. Many accidents with this unregulated activity. Be aware.

Oslo
reviews: 109
7. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

Quad bikes should NOT be allowed on Boracay, simply put. They are a nuisance and not environmentally friendly, not to even mention unsafe and boring

boracay
8. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

I agree. And the Zorb has also had unpleasant accidents. Most of these extreme sports are entirely unregulated, safety wise. Ride at your own extreme risk. Also the cliff jumping.

Oslo
reviews: 109
9. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

why not just go to a carnival, long ago I stated Zorb will have injuries or deaths. Why go to Boracay if you want ZORB or ruin the environment with quads. The Cliff is beautiful, but extremely dangerous.

sydney
reviews: 30
10. Re: Quad Bikes in Boracay?

atv's/quad bikes are a joke, i can't understand why people would waste money on this activity although one nationality seems to love it. so boring, driving in a single line on a main road...how fun. can't even explore the island. they are nothing but a pollutant