We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
reviews: 17
Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

Hi All,

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 years anniversary on Jan 2014 and planning to renew our vows at the beautiful Station 1 Beach.

I have requested wedding packages at most of the hotels at Station 1. We are only having a small number of guest of 30. As we live overseas and everyone attending is coming from overseas.

I have been to a beautiful boracay beach wedding. It was very extravagant and so well organised. I know this cost a lot and not planning to do the same. Our budget is less than P100,000.

I was hoping to organise majority of the details rather than hiring an event coordinator to save costs. But things I need to know is do we need permit to renew our vows at the beach? How do I organise this?

I will probably organise the other details with the hotel ie Arch flower arrangement / beach dinner buffet settings.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

boracay
reviews: 12
21. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

TA should deactivate his account as he only signed up to advertise. And rant when he is asked not to!

alkhobar
reviews: 8
22. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

My good friend in the scissors dept is having a good time

Toronto, Canada
23. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

Hello Sabbylicious,

Any update on your plan to renew your vows? My husband and I are also celebrating our 10 yr anniversary and going to Boracay for teh first itme in June. What have you found so far? I got a quote from Astoria which is very pricey. They said no beach wedding only in their private hall which will cost P8,000 with a minimum of 3 hrs booking. Please let me know what you came up with.

Many thanks.

Austria
reviews: 81
24. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

Discovery Shores are the most professionell in Station 1.

Fridays is great too.

If I would spend some extra Money I would take Discovery!

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 14
25. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

Looking for a wedding officiant to renew vows in Boracay any ideas? Staying at Shangri-La something simple on Beach for wife and I

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 789
26. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294260-i6038-k…

Boracay, Philippines
27. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

By wedding officiant, do you mean a pastor or someone who can officiate your vows? If so, I know of a local pastor here. Just drop me a mail boracaystories (at) gmail.com if you want his details. Cheers!

28. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 pm, January 01, 2015
Oslo
reviews: 123
29. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

weddings on Boracay do require a beach permit, but if small and impromtu and not a lot of fanfare you can get away with it, but I think its better to have it. The person who marries you, the offical person, knows this as well.

PLEASE do not email or message anyone on this site who offers to help you if you emai them...THAT WILL Most likely lead to a rip off.

30. Re: Renewing vows at Boracay Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 10, 2014