We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 8
Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

Hi All,

I plan to have a family trip with a group of adults and 4 children to Boracay Island this coming November. We are travelling with 4 young children from 2 to 5 years old. As such, hope to plan it safely.

Please kindly advise how to get a minivan or bus from Kalibo airport to Boracay station 1, 2 or 3.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 71
1. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

This was just discussed recently. Some recommend southwest tours direct from the airport, currently 250php per person for van and boat crossing, with enviromental fee and ferry fee, your responsibility. Asiatravel also do a package price, contact anne@asiatravel.com. Or you can hire the entire van for 1200php from GTExpress and others. And pay the boat/enviromental/terminal fee yourself. This would require you to organise your own transport to your hotel yourself

San Juan...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

DE of boracay might help you with that.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 240
3. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

You have two main options.

Option 1 is to take the mini van outside Kalibo airport. They will bring you to Caticlan Jetty. After which you take a boat to Boracay then a trike to your hotel nearby. Most probably you have to walk to the hotel.

Another option is to use service like Southwest that will bring you from Kalibo to your Boracay hotel.

Boracay
4. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

Lots of options from airport, like southwest tours, or can try contact your hotel, if know where you will stay

boracay
reviews: 12
5. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

This has been adequately covered already. Private transfers can ease your peace of mind but the method of arrival is pretty much the same. Usually there are plenty of minivans waiting outside the airport bound for Caticlan so I personally don't avail of private tours. Out of interest which station will you be staying at in Boracay? You post seems to imply all three?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 46
6. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

Its really easy to find a van outside the airport. Just ask to hire the entire van. When you get to Caticlan, purchase your tickets, and the various fees (the windows are all right beside each other. Go inside the building, and you will be guided to the boat (stay and listen to the band for a bit) - the boat ride is about 20 minutes. when you get to the jetty port there will be people that help you get a trike or a van. With the large number of folks you have a van would be best. They will get you to your hotel. Then relax :)

boracay
7. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

No need anyone to help you to get a trike or van. They are parked in plain sight when you disembark from the boat so best just to walk up to them and talk to the driver. People who offer to 'help' you do things which you can just as easily do yourself are generally best avoided. They are usually either on commission or expect tips.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 46
8. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

I remember them being in "uniform" I never tipped them (maybe I should have) I thought they worked for the port or someone.....ooops :)

boracay
9. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

That I don't know. If in uniform they are probably paid by the tricycle cooperative. But I don't see the point of them, personally. When I get off the boat I honesty don't need someone shouting 'TRICYCLE!!!' at me at the top of their voice and pointing to a clearly visible line of waiting trikes a few meters away. Talk about a pointless job. I've got eyes!

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 8
10. Re: Kalibo Airport transfer to Caticlan jetty port and Boracay

If i not pre-book the transport, does it means i should not have problem to get a van for 7 adults and 4 young kids?