We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling alone--recommendations

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
travelling alone--recommendations

Hi all,

I'm travelling to the Philippines in Aug. and planning a side trip to Boracay late August. I have a couple of ?? 1. I realize it's supposed to be the rainy season then, but does that mean non stop rain all day or the sporadic showers followed by sun? 2.I may be travelling alone and was wondering how easy it is to meet new people there. What's a good hotel not too far away from the beach and the clubs that's good for single travelers and meeting new people? What about night clubs? Any other advice on Boracay is much appreciated. Thank you.

Manila
31. Re: travelling alone--recommendations

Thanks! But with only 6 hours or less to kill, where would you suggest should I go or lounge to meet new people?

indonesia
reviews: 2
32. Re: travelling alone--recommendations

Im gonna travel alone to boracay this 6-11 july.. Anyone intrested to meet up?

This forum is really helping btw.. I was worried about not meeting many people

Thanks all :)

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 240
33. Re: travelling alone--recommendations

Stephanie,

If you are open to meeting people, you may be overwhelmed by the number of people you will meet. :)

Bandar Seri...
reviews: 1
34. Re: travelling alone--recommendations

Hi Stephanie,

I will be in Boracay too around your dates, 8 july. Hope to meet up with you too.

Cheers...

35. Re: travelling alone--recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 06, 2014