We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Boracay Guide

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
My Boracay Guide

Has anyone booked hotels thru Myboracayguide.com? Is it legit? TIA!

78 replies to this topic
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 177
1. Re: My Boracay Guide

Yup it is legit and it is the favorite hotel booking site of some of TA members here in the Boracay forum.

Oslo
reviews: 101
2. Re: My Boracay Guide

ahh Kegler..where do you get that info its a favorite..I never heard that before. Maybe popular or used often as others are..

It is legit for sure, but I suggest you go to their website, use it to find hotels and related info, then contact the hotels directly for a better deal. If you cant get, then consider to use them. Just a note, not all rates on their site are accurate and not all rooms are available..they often ask you to take an alternative....

Edited: 8:42 am, October 01, 2011
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
3. Re: My Boracay Guide

I said some, so it means maybe 2, 3 or 4 and I can't name those TA members anymore as my memory is not that perfect. It's not my favorite but I know myboracayguide has been recommended in other threads more than any other booking sites.

If I were the OP I would book with Asiatravel.com as I always get better rates with Asiatravel than contacting my favorite resorts directly. That's my 2 cents worth.

Oslo
4. Re: My Boracay Guide

do u use it on boracay....asiatravel...if use an agent, for boracay, then myboracay is best as they are on the island...

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
5. Re: My Boracay Guide

I tried myboracayguide.com once and in my opinion Asiatravel is better to book for Boracay resorts including the popular resorts like Red Coconut, La Carmela and Friday's. I am not willing to pay the high price being imposed by those resorts if I book directly with them that is why I am very happy with Asiatravel.com.

Edited: 11:10 am, October 01, 2011
Oslo
6. Re: My Boracay Guide

so in support of asiatravel, its cheaper thru them than to go to the hotel directly, in your experience for the bigger hotels or more expensive places....diba...did you use them when you stayed at smaller hotels on Boracay or in Davao or other places..thanks..just wondering how they stack up for Boracay travel....

Edited: 4:17 am, October 02, 2011
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
7. Re: My Boracay Guide

If a hotel is in Asiatravel then I use it otherwise I use other booking sites. Common sense dictates that if a hotel can't be booked with online sites then book directly with that hotel.

Oslo
8. Re: My Boracay Guide

i see many smaller hotels listed that have better rates when contacted directly or show fully booked on these online sights, but in reality have room.......ok..thanks for the insight..

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
9. Re: My Boracay Guide

Thanks also for the tip.

reviews: 1
10. Re: My Boracay Guide

I have also used asiatravel a couple of times and they do have good rates.

Thanks for all the info!

Reply to: My Boracay Guide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted