We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
china
reviews: 1
Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

I need a wedding photographer for Oct 3rd 2006 for my wedding in Boracay. Anyone...please help!

china
1. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

Boracay or surrounding area (Caticlan, Kalibo or even Manila if I have to). If you know of anyone please provide a website and email address.

Thanks,

Coron
2. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

write to thinkoutside@lycos.com for wedding photographer

boracay
reviews: 12
3. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

The Kodak shop in Boracay (near station 3) offers this service.

Boracay, Philippines
4. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

I would not recommend the Kodak shop. Once I hired them, he started to take pictures.....then.......he found out he did not have battery or film (I cant remember which one). He had to go back to his shop to get what he forgot.

The first part of the party was gone by the time he got back. this is true I am not joking!

china
5. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

Thanks Mastur...I'll take your advice on this one! This whole wedding thing is more difficut than I thought it would be.

boracay
6. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

I know a good professional photographer on the island, an English guy. I won't post his personal email address here, but if you contact me through the Virtual Tourist Boracay page I'd be happy to put you in touch with him.

Boracay, Philippines
7. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

Iloveboray: if i were you I wont bother about organizing the wedding myself, especially from abroad.

get a local expert to do it for you for a minimal fee. All you will have to worry is how to put the ring around your bride's fingers and they ll take care of absolutely everything else.

Trust me on this! I have gone through many weddings!

boracay
8. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

You assume iloveboracay is a man Mastur. I'm surprised, as it's normally us women who plan the weddings! Are you a man iloveboracay?

iloilo city...
9. Re: Any Wedding Photographers in Boracay?

hi! there's a wedding photographer directory for visayas area at www.weddingsatwork.com.