We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Which Boracay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alte, Portugal
reviews: 17
Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Can anyone recommend somewhere that has two bedrooms and a kitchen for 4 people? We're talking about the Christmas period so I guess we'll be struggling but any advice would be great.

Thanks Serenna for your Boracay guide, we've made enquires at Boracay Beach Houses, one of your recomendations.

boracay
reviews: 12
1. Re: Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Try Alyssa Resort - some of their rooms have kitchens, or email boracay_rent_out@yahoo.com (this is a Danish friend of mine who has a place for rent, his name is Leif).

Boracay Island
2. Re: Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Check Villa Sunset ( www.villasunset.cjb.net) There apartments in the ground floor have kitchenette etc. and can be connected by a door - that offers more space if you are four. The apartments in the second floor, with kitchenette have an additional bed space under the attic. Four of you could share one apartment. Boracay beach house has two separate apartments, one in the ground floor with nice garden terrace and the one in the second floor has a lovely balcony with perfect ocean view.

boracay
reviews: 12
3. Re: Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

The Boracay Beach Houses are highly recommended, especially if you want a beachfront place.

Alte, Portugal
4. Re: Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Unfortunately Boracay Beach Houses are fully booked over that period.

I shall try the others mentioned.

Thanks

Boracay Island
5. Re: Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Believe you don`t have a choice but trying other accommodations since Boracay Beach Houses (3) are booked already this time. Did you check on Villa Sunset ?

Or family room at De Mario - Little corner of Italy - Angol.

Alte, Portugal
6. Re: Two bedrooms with kitchen over Christmas?

Thanks for that, i've emailed De Mario but am having trouble finding a website for Villa Sunset or any info. Can you supply this please?

Cheers, Kevin