We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alona kew or alona tropical

Which Bohol Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
alona kew or alona tropical

hi,

anybody who been to either alona kew or alona tropical? i'm getting a package from cebu pacific and i'm given these choices . Any recommendation which among the two shall i consider. . . thanks

manila
1. Re: alona kew or alona tropical

alona tropical is better than alona kew....the rates are lower, the food tastes better and its beachfront is exactly where most people go!i was there just this feb...choose alona tropical... i suggest you consider tour packages of PAL also...God bless

Manila, Philippines
2. Re: alona kew or alona tropical

thanks and i did checkout rates with PAL palakbayan ( at the web)and its indeed lota cheaper than what i got with Cebu. Im just confirming the rates if it already includes taxes.

Would you still remember or know if the rates quoted in the PALAKBAYAN sites are already inclusive of taxes and other fuel charges.

Manila
reviews: 6
3. Re: alona kew or alona tropical

no.actually the palakbayan rates given by PAL online are only for the hotel accomodation and base fare. that excludes the tax, fuel surcharge and upgrade (if you travel beyond october 15 2006 they have this 365 or 395 upgrade fee if your flt is in the afternn or evening, but if you will travel in the morning, the upgrade could be 1000+). there's also a 300 pesos terminal fee per pax. i suggest you call the pal center. they also have a number on the website. they will be ablt to quote you everything inc taxes and fees. but ieven with the fees and the tax, i must say the rates are still pretty good at pal. i got a boracay package for november for P5992, that already includes the hotel, airfare and taxes :)

4. Re: alona kew or alona tropical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 18, 2009