We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best resort

Which Bohol Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
best resort

hi everyone!

my family and i are planning to spend time in bohol from feb1-4, 2006. please help us evaluate the best among alona palm beach, panglao island nature and bohol beach club in terms of quality of service, accommodation, prices deals and beach areas, and most importantly safety bec we're traveling with a kid and a baby.

thanks!

San Jose, CA
reviews: 2
1. Re: best resort

I stayed at Alona Palm Beach this past summer with my family.

I visited all of the hotels along the beach and the Alona is head and should above the rest. There is not even any comparision.

Bohol beach club is nice also but it is not along the Alona beach scene which provides a couple bars and also some great dining on freashly caught fish which you pick and they grill for you.

Panglao Island is on the other side of the Island and while it is nice it is close in price to Alona Palm but not even close in quality.

As for safety the Alona Palm has a gaurded gate and very secure rooms.

2. Re: best resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:29 am, March 14, 2006
manila, philippines
3. Re: best resort

i suggest you to try Panglao Island Nature Resort its comparable and even better than the beaches in Bali. Unlike to Alona Palm Resort, Panglao Islan Resort is exclusive only for their guest, no outsiders can come in. So if you are concern about your security try Panglao Island.

4. Re: best resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:29 am, March 14, 2006
Manila
5. Re: best resort

Hi I am also planning my first visit to Bohol end of the month and am considering these 3 hotels. Alona is apparently fully booked. Is Bohol Beach Club of similar quality to Alona Palm? I was told Bohol beach is better than Boracay?

boracay
reviews: 12
6. Re: best resort

I wouldn't agree with that.

Manila, Philiippines
7. Re: best resort

go to bohol beach club, alona or any beach resort adjacent to it... panglao nature is also good but its situated on the other side & its quite inconvenient to reach there coz of bad roads. if all are fully booked, stay in tagbilaran city.

Manila
8. Re: best resort

Thank you both. Its bohol beach club then. Will post my views on it after my stay. Can anyone tell me when is the whales/dolphins season? I am going end of the month.