We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Daegu, South Korea
reviews: 1
Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

Hello,

I have booked a flight with Zest Air from Puerto Princesa to Seoul, I purchased the ticket without doing too much research into Zest, was just sucked in by their pricing, however now I realise I have to change terminals in Manila, I have 5 hours 30 minutes to make the transfer but am worried that this will not be enough time. Will Zest Air help me make the connection? Will they help me in the event i miss the connection? Who is responsible for the payment to get on another flight if I miss the connecting flight?

Thanks in advance!

clare,ireland
1. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

david -that amount of time should be more than enough providing first flight is on time ,connection should be no problem as it should be same terminal?no guarantee of any help - did you book on zest website or airasia?

Daegu, South Korea
2. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

I booked on the zest website, thanks

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
3. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

Zest Air will not help you if ever you missed your connecting flight because of delays or cancellation.

Daegu, South Korea
4. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

The tickets states:

ON FLIGHT MISCONNECTION. The Carrier shall not assume any responsibility for any misconnection on flight; either international or domestic, as booked on other airlines. Passengers are advised to book their return flight at least a day later to avoid flight misconnection.

It left me a little confused as I did not have the chance to book the flight a day later, the flights are all on one ticket and the booking system did not allow options such as this, I had hoped this was a fly-thru ticket like on airasia but I am a little concerned now as I don't want to have to pay a lot of money if my first flight is delayed.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 1,161
5. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

My flights with Zest have been early arriving their destination. Others beg to differ.

With five and a half hours I'd be pretty confident all will be OK. If not, then be assertive: ask to see a supervisor, although with some low cost carriers around the world, this is not possible. Zest is now managed by AirAsiaPhilippines.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
6. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

With budget carriers they bare no responsibility if they are late and this results in you missing your conecting flight.

Ensure you have good travel insurance in the event of any delays. Otherwise if the plane is on time you will be fine.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
7. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

If your ticket is a fly-thru meaning 2 flights under one booking number then if you miss your connection you will be booked on the next available flight without paying anything. If it is the fault of the airline they will even provide you a hotel if necessary.

Travel insurance is cheap so I also suggest you buy one.

Daegu, South Korea
8. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

I booked the flight as the same time and both flights are listed on the same ticket with the same booking reference number so I hope everything will be ok!

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 627
9. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

In that case there wont be any issues.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
10. Re: Zest Airways from Palawan to Seoul

You should have said that detail on your first post so you would not have received unfavorable news ;-)

Sleep well and don't worry much.