We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

puerto princesa city tour

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philippines
puerto princesa city tour

need advise regarding the city tour, how much does it normally cost if we just rent a van to tour around since not all attractions are really worth going, so we just availed underground and honda bay thru the travel agent.any suggestions on what places to visit?tnx

alkhobar
reviews: 8
1. Re: puerto princesa city tour

Hi! What attraction that seem not worth going?

Edited: 7:58 pm, November 13, 2012
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
2. Re: puerto princesa city tour

What's the travel agent you are referring to? You can also rent a van thru them for about 3,000-3,500 pesos per day.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 773
3. Re: puerto princesa city tour

Even if you hire a private tour you have control of the destinations you visit.You can eliminate any that dont interest you.

We did the city tour in December and whilst we didnt eliminate places we had control over how long we stayed at each place. If you enjoy a place you can stay longer whilst if it doesnt interest you leave early.

Tommo

philippines
4. Re: puerto princesa city tour

thanks for the replies... if thats the case i would consider doing the city tour via the travel agent, i thought we need to visit all the places included in the city tour itinerary. any suggestions for the best places in the city to visit?my husband will be visiting christmas this year with my 2 kids .tnx

Brazil, Indiana
5. Re: puerto princesa city tour

I want to go here. can someone tells me what are the beautiful spots here in puerto princesa?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 773
6. Re: puerto princesa city tour

tripadvisor.com.au/Attractions-g294257-Activ…

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 201
7. Re: puerto princesa city tour

Puerto Princesa is a compact city, just visit all what is included in the tour as being offered by the travel agent.

8. Re: puerto princesa city tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, November 28, 2012
Puerto Princesa City
9. Re: puerto princesa city tour

One of the 7 Wonders of Nature in the World is the Underground River, they offer package tour for about 1,500/pax minimum of 7 pax. Honda bay or Island Hopping Tour, Firefly Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dos Palmas Tour, many tour offer here in Puerto princesa City located in the Province of Palawan. Email me at lmcast79@gmail.com for details.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 267
10. Re: puerto princesa city tour

Lorraine,

Please do not solicit business here.

It is against the rules of the forum.