We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Princesa to El Nido and return

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Elmhurst, Illinois
reviews: 327
Puerto Princesa to El Nido and return

My husband and I need to get from Puerto Princesa to E Nido and after several days at a resort, return to Puerto Princesa.

El Nido Boutique & Art's Cafe has a shuttle van that leaves from San Jose Bus Terminal. The journey takes about 5 hours and the cost per person is P600...US$14.29. The journey back from El Nido leaves from Coron-Coron Market ( El Nido Market) and costs the same and takes the same 5 hours. Should I reserve and pay before getting to the Philippines?

Many thanks

Vientiane, Laos
reviews: 29
31. Re: Puerto Princesa to El Nido and return

Hi All,

We took the 6:00am bus back from El Nido to PP. This much was better than the one we took on our journey to El Nido. Not all buses are the same so I guess it’s chance as to what bus you’re able to get onto. The journey was much better too. Once again, the road from Taytay to El Nido is very bumpy and windy but from TayTay – PP the road is much better. Just be sure not to eat too much on your journey to avoid throwing up (the girl next to me on the bus was!)

We arrived earlier too at 12:30pm. So the journey took 6.5 hours. I think is because it was daylight.

I would vote RORO bus. In the vans I can imagine it would be extremely bumpy. At least the bus is bigger (with larger shock absorbers!) Enjoy your time in El Nido :)

Elmhurst, Illinois
reviews: 327
32. Re: Puerto Princesa to El Nido and return

Thanks Rosemary!!!!

33. Re: Puerto Princesa to El Nido and return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, December 14, 2013