We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cavite, Cavite...
Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

Hi can anyone help me find a house/room that is Furnished or has kitchen stove and utensils. private CR. Wifi(or not).Bed. I need it for just 1 month.. Near Sta Monica or Palawan Adventist Medical Center. and please say the price of how much it is.

PS. just renting for 1 month.

21 replies to this topic
Kuala Lumpur...
1. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

did the trip already? if not, try this website: http://www.primaresidences-palawan.com. they offer transient house and has all the stuff you mentioned.

2. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, November 19, 2012

Quezon City...
3. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

help, im looking for an apartment to stay for 10 days fully furnished, its our first time to visit palawan with the family of five members. we need a low budgeted house so we can explore the place to the fullest. thank you

Puerto Princesa City
4. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

I know one just text me at 09175811135.

5. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

hi am looking 4 longterm room rent or shared a house 4rent in palawan city before april.tnx

clare,ireland
6. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

palawan city? which one is that

Puerto Princesa...
reviews: 85
7. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

The places to look are;

Sulit , example- www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7635238/HOUSE+FOR+RENT?event=Search+Ranking,Position,6-12,112

and Ayos Dito, example- www.ayosdito.ph/House+and+lot+in+Palawan+-5027601.htm

Expect a minimum 6 month contract with 2 or three months rent in advance, plus a security deposit.

Edited: 7:05 am, February 01, 2013
Puerto Princesa...
reviews: 85
8. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

Both the above will work if you copy and paste.

Milan, Italy
reviews: 1
9. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

Looking for small apartment, one dbl room, furnished, small kitchen, shower + toilet, 2 or 3 months (Dec 2013 to Feb 2014), in Puerto Princesa City proper. Pls specify inclusions and rental fee. Detail.and contact e-mail. Salamat po.

Hong kong
10. Re: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa

Hi help,im looking for house for rent in puerto princesa palawan 2 toilet,2room with aircon is good or(no aircon is fine),not furnished so i can buy my own.i want to start rental on first week of march 2014,email me lynsperalta@gmail.com.thanks

Reply to: Room/House for Rent in Puerto Princesa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted