We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena, California
reviews: 35
Day trip to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River

Hi everyone!

MY husband and I will have an entire day to spend at Puerto Princesa before our boat leaves for Tubbataha Reef in the evening. It would be nice if we could get to go to the subterranean river. I was hoping you could give me the information on how to get there and suggestions on how to plan that escapade. How much does it cost? Do you know anyone we could contact locally that could offer cheaper rates compared with those tourist packages?

Or if you have other suggested alternatives to the subteranean river, suggestions are welcome :)

Manila, Philippines
1. Re: Day trip to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River

hi, it is more cheaper for you not to contact anyoone because they may require additional payments. You may ride a jeepney all the way to sabang. The jeepney is in sta monica new market, then from there you will have to ride a boat all the way to the underground river. The boat costs i probably 500/boat and entance fee at the UR costs 150 each with a life jacket and helmet. also some additional fees on the guide on the UR and a monkry trail. that's it... not too costly right?

2. Re: Day trip to Puerto Princesa Subterranean River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 14, 2009