We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! in getting permit for Underground River

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila
Help! in getting permit for Underground River

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know somebody from Palawan who can help me secure a permit for the Underground River Tour? It's for two persons on Feb 21st or Feb 22nd.

I am so in panic and so desperate already.

This trip is for my two cousins who will be visiting Philippines for the first time.

I have been to Underground River before and I just booked all our tours (Underground, Honda Bay, etc) when we were already in the hotel.

I don't know why they have suddenly changed their policies about this. The hotel officer said she is still unsure if my cousins can join the Underground River tour or not. Because the latest advisory they got was that it is already fully booked from Feb 20-28. :(

Please, I really need help.

Thanks,

Honey

clare,ireland
1. Re: Help! in getting permit for Underground River

hi ,contact latiaratours@yahoo.com https://www.facebook.com/profile.php… they may be able to assist

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
2. Re: Help! in getting permit for Underground River

I don't know any that can secure those permits other than tour operators. They now have a quota on the number of tourists that can visit the Underground River. This is another travel agent that you may contact for your concern --> www.duchesspensionpalawan.com/tstours.html

3. Re: Help! in getting permit for Underground River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, June 04, 2013