We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airline is recommended for Manila to Puerto Princessa

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Niceville, Florida
reviews: 15
Which airline is recommended for Manila to Puerto Princessa

I'm planning to fly to Puerto Princessa from Manila. Which airline is best for service, timeliness and safety?

Any recommendations for nice hotels near the subterranean river?

Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 225
1. Re: Which airline is recommended for Manila to Puerto Princessa

This is quite subjective and everyone would have their own preferences, I would say that all the airlines are safe since they all have a relatively young well maintained fleet. Philippine Airlines should have the best service being a legacy airline with standard service but expect to pay slightly more. The rest are no frills budget airlines that are likewise ok. It's just a short flight anyway.

Delays nowadays are mostly beyond the airline's control and are mostly due to the congestion at Manila airport. The later in the day the flight, the more chances for delays. I personally prefer Air Philexpress and Cebu Pacific, in that order for price and airport terminal.

For a nice hotel, check out Sheridan Beach Resort:

http://www.sheridanbeachresort.com/

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
2. Re: Which airline is recommended for Manila to Puerto Princessa

I am a loyal customer of Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, AirPhil Express and Zest Air... but my favorite is Philippine Airlines.

I second the suggestion of Sheridan Beach Resort.

3. Re: Which airline is recommended for Manila to Puerto Princessa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 19, 2013