We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To PP this July 4-7, help

Which Puerto Princesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
reviews: 2
To PP this July 4-7, help

Hi everyone,

I'll be going to PP with 2 of my friends this coming weekend. We'll arrive 9:35am on July 4 and depart 4:15pm of July 7. Sad to say, Casa Linda is fully booked. Any other options of similar pensions? I'm thinking of Pagdayon Inn since it's on the same street with Casa Linda so in a good location but wanted to hear your thoughts. How about Puerto Pension?

Also re our itinenary, here's what we're planning: We really wanna maximize our short stay here so pls. provide your feedback/comment.

Day 1 - city tour in the afternoon (hire a tricy)

Day 2 - underground river (book from 1700 tours)

Day 3 - honda bay tour (would it be more advisable to book from 1700 tours or just ride a tricy to pier and get a boat for the 3 of us? which is cheaper? We wanted to take our time and don't wanna rush (Correct me I'm wrong, but I think this what happens in tour groups?)

Day 4 - what can we do here? any suggestions? We should probably be at the airport by 3pm

Any inputs will be gratefully appreciated.

Puerto
1. Re: To PP this July 4-7, help

I heard getting a boat would be cheaper but im not sure though if boats are always available. I can find it out for you :D Dyo have itinerary on first day? try these places:

Day 1 : cathedral [to pray for safe trip :)], Baker's Hill then go direct "Mitras rancho"(just few meters away), try dinner at Calui, Take your time to roam the city even latenights coz you will have enough time to sleep when you travel from the PP to Underground river.Try extend your time to visit, KINABUCH, ASTORIAS BAR, CHIKEN INATO or try the rice noodles at BANOs

Day 2: Dont forget to bring your mp3 players(just to ease the long travel). If you prefer to walk and like nature adventures, you can follow the trail to River(monkey's trail is more strenuous than the other). Its like an hour and half walk in normal pace. or you can take a boat which will bring you direct to the river. On your way home, try to drop by "VietVille", a couple kilometers bfore Puerto princesa City. You can also try the vietnamese specialty, Rice noodles commonly known as "choalong" at Vietville

Day 3: Buy memorabilias. If you arrived a week earlier there was BARAGATAN. You can visit me, hehehe! i will try to ask whats best thing to do here. Im also a visitor here in palawan. GOd bless your trip and enjoy!

2. Re: To PP this July 4-7, help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, October 04, 2009