We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Manila to El Nido

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County...
reviews: 22
Flight from Manila to El Nido

I've heard that there is a small airport in El Nido that services charter airplanes and I would like to book a one-way flight for 4 adults on the morning of Jan 20.

No one answers the only phone number I've found for Island Transvoyager inc. (ITI) and their website seems to not work on my computer.

Does anybody have a good contact number/email for ITI?

Is there another way I can go about booking this flight?

MY BIGGEST CONCERN: I understand that flights can only be booked up to 5 days prior to the flight date, but is there a possibility I will not be able to get a flight on the day we need? Our dates are not flexible.

Does $150/6750PHP per person sound like the correct price?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 773
1. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

Contact the Art Cafe El Nido who should be able to help you.

elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com/TravelCenter.ht…

The only other option is to fly Manila to PP then do the land journey toEl Nido.

The price quoted is right.

Tommo

Orange County...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

Thank you Tommo! I contacted the Boutique and Art cafe and I already have reserved tickets.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 773
3. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

Great to hear. If you are a Pizza lover make sure you try Altrove Pizza.

Midnight Sun is great if you are looking for a private island hopping operator. Otherwise just join the group tours.

Tommo

Manila, Philippines
4. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

enjoy your stay in el nido! it's one of the best places in the Philippines. I have a upcoming trip there this May too.

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 238
5. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

@ Pasi

Correct - the cost is very expensive since this is a private air strip catering to small propellor planes (or rather 1 plane of ITI per day).

The normal mode of reaching El Nido for most tourists is

Flight (Manila to Puerto Princessa), thence bus Puerto Princessa to El Nido (7 hours)

If you can afford it, ITI definitely is better as it saves a full 2 days of tiresome travel.

Edited: 1:45 am, January 13, 2014
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 267
6. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

The only downside I see El Nido - Manila flight is the airplane they used.

If they are using those small propeller plane, then the flight will be very weather dependent. If they are using jet plane, then less worries about that.

I assume that the runway of El Nido is short so only small planes can be used.

Philippines
reviews: 1
7. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

Dear Pasi,

Please email holiday@elnidoresorts.com. We can book the flight for you if you are staying at one of our resorts. We would also be happy to direct you to ITI should you wish to stay elsewhere.

ITI is now operating a 50-seater ATR plane. They no longer use the small 19-seater Dorniers.

Thank you very much.

8. Re: Flight from Manila to El Nido

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2015