We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magandang Hapon Po to my fellow Philippine lovers.....

Which El Nido hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eau Claire...
Magandang Hapon Po to my fellow Philippine lovers.....

My girlfriend and I are meeting in Manila in early August and we were thinking of trying to visit Palawan from the 10th to the 13th or 14th. We have a flight we have to make to Macau late evening on the 14th. Two part question here:

1.) Do you think it is safe to book now? Are the flights from Cebu pacific in and our of Palawan very well on schedule?

2.) If we do go, do you suggest Coron or Puerta Princesa, or El Nido?

We need reasonable accomodations and nothing fancy will do.

Maraming Salamat Po!

Jake

clare,ireland
1. Re: Magandang Hapon Po to my fellow Philippine lovers.....

hi ,well going there is ok -if there is some delay -then no problem but for returning to manila -depends what time ur flight to macau is on the 14th -but it would be safer to return on 13th -just in case any delays and u might not arrive manila in time .

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
reviews: 184
2. Re: Magandang Hapon Po to my fellow Philippine lovers.....

If you check Cebu Pacific's web site they are claiming that their ON TIME PERFORMANCE for last month is 88%... That is way much better that most U.S.-based airlines. You should book NOW, there is a seat sale NOW. August is the within the rainy season, don't book your Palawan-Manila flight on the 14th. No one can predict the weather on August 14 so better be safe than sorry, August 13 would be fine.

Puerto Prinsesa, Coron and El Nido are all good destinations, you have decide based on your preference and depending on what activities you want to do. It is like apples, oranges and bananas... they are all different but I love them all.

Edited: 9:22 am, June 25, 2010
3. Re: Magandang Hapon Po to my fellow Philippine lovers.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 23, 2010