We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to coron?

montreal
reviews: 3
How to get to coron?

Hi I'm flying in to pp should I go to el nido first or coron? How do I get to coron? If I go to el nido first then coron how can I get back to pp, do I have to go back to el nido first?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 625
1. Re: How to get to coron?

From PP you can go to El Nido by land. Roro Bus or Daytripper Shuttle Van seem to be the best options. From El Nido you can get to Coron by Banca(8hrs or so). From Coron you can get a direct flight back to Manila. Because of some safety concerns with the Banca IMO I would prefer to go back via land from El Nido to PP then fly on to Manila then fly onto Coron.

Tommo

Edited: 6:19 am, April 26, 2013
montreal
2. Re: How to get to coron?

So I can't get from coron to pp? Is it worth 8 hours in banca?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
3. Re: How to get to coron?

Yes Pal Express are starting this trip effective 17th May. They previously cancelled this route. A flight I had booked in January and they canceled on me.

You can go PP to Coron, Banca back to El Nido, and then a land trip back to PP.

Tommo

montreal
4. Re: How to get to coron?

8 hours in banca sounds not very comfortable there's no comfortable ferry fast boat?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
5. Re: How to get to coron?

No there use to be with Montenegro Lines but this service was cancelled until further notice.

Thats why I suggested the flight option.

Tommo

montreal
6. Re: How to get to coron?

8 hours in banca sounds not very comfortable there's no comfortable ferry fast boat?

montreal
7. Re: How to get to coron?

Sorry about the repeat, how about leaving from coron north to Manila, is there a boat that could bring me to peurto Galera?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 229
8. Re: How to get to coron?

From Manila, you will need to travel to Batangas and then a ferry to PG.

Manila to Batangas is about 2hr to 3hr bus ride.

9. Re: How to get to coron?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 28, 2014