We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what do you think of blue crystal beach resort?

Which Puerto Galera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cavite
what do you think of blue crystal beach resort?

We're planning to go to Puerto Galera this coming weekend (sept. 16) and I'm currently looking at Blue Crystal Beach Resort as a place to stay. Could anyone give a comment about the said resort? Havent seen one yet on this site.

Is Blue Crystal Beach Resort a good place to stay?

Amsterdam
1. Re: what do you think of blue crystal beach resort?

A liitle late, I realize. We stayed at Blue Crystal Beach Resort the end

of September and we had an excelent time. The resort is in a small and intimate cove. The rooms are about 15 meters from the waterf ront. They have an excellenet French/Italian restaurant but serve also national food. The rooms are beautiful and well-maintained . The staff was very friendly and helpful and arranged several trips for us to other beaches, waterfalls etc. I would surely recommend it to people would like to have a nice and relaxing vacation.

2. Re: what do you think of blue crystal beach resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 25, 2009